Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thursday May 27th - Day 5 - No Excuses.

It seems as though Thursdays are always the longest for me.
Thursday is my hump day.

Not like that, you perv.

Thursdays are "work late" days and for some reason time magically slows in the mornings, lasting all the way until closing. Then miraculously it picks up. 

Thursday however was mostly filled with work so there really is not anything interesting that happened.

Well... besides the bus.




As most know I work at a photography studio.
It rocks.

We are always updating props/backgrounds. 
So when I was sitting at my desk and a giant shadow past in front of the entrance... I look up to see this monster of a old school bus.
Frickin' awesome right!?

All I know is on one side they will be painting hippie fun stuff.
Right on, man.

Reminds me of that 70's Show.
<3 it!

Anything fun happen at your work recently?
How would you paint a bus like this?

5 days down, 26 days to go.



0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)